The MiMo™ is a 7 day single patient use negative pressure wound therapy that fits right in your palm. It has a surface area that is slightly larger than a business card, but smaller than an iPhone 7 plus.
- Zero risks of cross-contamination
- Zero cost for preventative maintenance. Weighs less than 130 g / 4.5 oz / 0.28 lbs.
- 2 choices of therapy mode: Continuous and Intermittent
- Canister-based system for efficient exudate management
- Innovative design that allows for quiet operation during therapy
MiMo™ Dressing Kits
- PU film layer
Optimum breathability for the patient’s healthy skin with high MVTR rating while preserving a vacuum environment for the wound bed.
- Absorbent PU FOAM layer
Super absorbent polymer within the PU foam that is used to absorb exudates and any wound fluid, creating a dry environment within the wound bed.
- Silicone foam layer
contain even distribution of negative pressure across the dressing/wound
- Silicone adhesive layer
Provides a soft and safe adhesion to the peri-wound and healthy skin, reducing pain during dressing changes while providing a strong adhesive bond to allow an active lifestyle while keeping the dressing the intact.
|Dressing Dimension L*W||Pad Dimension L*W||Strip Dimension L*W|
Indications for use
MiMo™ is indicated for patients to benefit from a suction device (negative pressure wound therapy) would as it may promote wound healing via removal of exudate and infectious materials.
Examples of appropriate wound types include:
- Dehisced wounds
- Ulcers (such as diabetic or pressure)
- Partial-thickness burns
- Flaps and grafts
The use of MiMo™ NPWT system is contraindicated in the presence of:
- Necrotic tissue with eschar present
- Exposed arteries, veins, nerves or organs.
- Emergency airway aspiration.
- Anastomotic sites.
- Previously confirmed and untreated osteomyelitis
- Non-enteric and unexplored fistulas.
- Pleural, mediastinal or chest tube drainage.
A truly affordable therapy system that offers traditional negative pressure wound therapy in the size of your palm.
MiMo™ provides clinical and patient flexibility with different choices of pressure setting and therapy mode.
- The MiMo™ System reduces therapy costs.
Your System Includes
- 1 x MiMo™ 7 Day Unit
- 2 x silicone dressing packed individually in a peel-able tray sterilized in EO with 4 fixation strips in each dressing tray.
- One canister where the fluid is collected
- 2 sets of 4 x AAA batteries
- A carrying bag with adjustable straps
- An adjustable strap for lower leg
How to Wear Your MiMo™ Therapy Unit
• Across your body • Over the shoulder • Tied to the calf
Effective January 1, 2015, two new Categories, CPT codes, 97607 and 97608, were established to report negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) using disposable, non-durable medical equipment.
Negative pressure wound therapy (e.g. vacuum assisted drainage collection), utilizing disposable, non-durable medical equipment including provision of exudate management collection system, topical applications, wound assessment, and instructions for ongoing care, per session; total wound(s) surface area less than or equal to 50 square centimeters
Negative pressure wound therapy (e.g. vacuum assisted drainage collection), utilizing disposable, non-durable medical equipment including provision of exudate management collection system, topical applications, wound assessment, and instructions for ongoing care, per session; total wound(s) surface area greater than or equal to 50 square centimeters
Wound suction, disposable, includes dressing all accessories and components of any type.